Our website is connected to Internet acquiring, and you can pay for the Service with a Visa or MasterCard bank card. After confirming the selected Product or service, a secure window opens with the payment page of the CloudPayments processing center, where you need to enter your bank card details. For additional authentication of the cardholder, the 3-D Secure protocol is used. If your issuing Bank supports this technology, you will be redirected to its server for additional identification. For information about the rules and methods of additional identification, please contact the Bank that issued your bankcard.
The online payment service is carried out in accordance with the rules of the International payment systems Visa and MasterCard on the principles of confidentiality and security of payment, for this purpose, the most up-to-date methods of verification, encryption and data transmission over closed communication channels are used. The bankcard data is entered in a secure window on the CloudPayments payment page.
In the fields on the payment page, you must enter the card number, cardholder name, card expiration date, and a three-digit security code (CVV2 for VISA or CVC2 for MasterCard). All the necessary data is displayed on the surface of the bankcard.
CVV2/ CVC2 is a three-digit security code located on the back of the card.
Then, in the same window, the page of your issuing bank will open to enter the 3-D Secure code. If you do not have static 3-D Secure configured, it will be sent to your phone number via SMS. If you do not receive the 3-D Secure code, you should contact your issuing bank.
3-D Secure is the most modern technology for ensuring the security of card payments on the Internet. Allows you to uniquely identify the authenticity of the cardholder performing the transaction, and to minimize the risk of fraudulent transactions on the card.
The CloudPayments processing center protects and processes your bank card data according to the PCI DSS 3.0 security standard. The information is transmitted to the payment gateway using SSL encryption technology. Further information transfer takes place via closed banking networks that have the highest level of reliability. CloudPayments does not share your card details with us or other third parties. For additional authentication of the cardholder, the 3-D Secure protocol is used.
If you have any questions about the completed payment, you can contact the customer support service of the payment service by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online payment security
The personal information you provide (name, address, phone number, e-mail, credit card number) is confidential and not subject to disclosure. Your credit card information is only transmitted in encrypted form and is not stored on our Web server.
We recommend that you check that your browser is secure enough to make payments online on a special page.
The security of online payment processing is guaranteed by CloudPayments Kazakhstan LLP. All transactions with payment cards are carried out in accordance with the requirements of VISA International, MasterCard and other payment systems. When transmitting information, specialized security technologies for online card payments are used, data processing is carried out on a secure high-tech server of the processing company.
Payment with payment cards is safe because:
* The authorization system guarantees the buyer that the payment details of his payment card (number, expiration date, CVV2/CVC2) will not fall into the hands of fraudsters, since this data is not stored on the authorization server and cannot be stolen.
* The buyer enters their payment data directly in the CloudPayments authorization system, and not on the online store’s website, therefore, the payment details of the buyer’s card will not be available to third parties.
Every store registered on the Internet project https://food-delivery.world it is obliged to independently organize the delivery of the sold goods to the address of the consumer.
For delivery issues, the consumer is obliged to contact the seller directly in the personal account of the platform, for this purpose, a chat with the seller is provided.
If you have any disputes about the non-conformity of the delivered products or a complaint against the seller (store), please contact email@example.com.
Refund of funds
When making online payments using payment cards, cash refunds are not allowed. The refund procedure is regulated by the rules of international payment systems:
1. The consumer has the right to refuse the product at any time before its transfer, after the transfer of the product, the refusal must be issued within 14 days;
2. The return of goods of proper quality is possible if its marketable appearance, consumer properties, as well as a document confirming the fact and conditions of purchase of the specified goods are preserved;
3. The consumer does not have the right to refuse a product of proper quality that has individually defined properties, if the specified product can be used exclusively by the person who purchases it;
4. In case of refusal of the goods by the consumer, the seller must return to him the amount of money paid by the consumer, no later than ten days from the date of the consumer’s submission of the corresponding claim.
To return funds to a bank card, you must fill out the “Application for a refund”, which is sent by the company to the email address upon request, and send it along with a copy of the identity document to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The refund will be made to the bank card within 10 business days from the date of receipt of the “Application for a refund” by the Company.
To return funds for transactions made with errors, you must submit a written application and attach a copy of your identity document and receipts / receipts confirming the erroneous debiting. This application must be sent to email@example.com.
The refund amount will be equal to the purchase amount. The deadline for reviewing the Application and returning the funds begins to be calculated from the moment the Company receives the Application and is calculated in working days, excluding holidays/weekends.
Cases of refusal to make a payment:
• the bank card is not intended for making payments via the Internet, as you can find out by contacting your issuing Bank;
* insufficient funds for payment on a bank card. You can find out more about the availability of funds on the payment card by contacting the bank that issued the bank card;
• credit card information is entered incorrectly;
• your bank card has expired. The validity period of the card is usually indicated on the front side of the card (this is the month and year until which the card is valid). You can learn more about the validity period of the card by contacting the issuing bank.
For payment by bank card and other issues related to the operation of the site, you can contact the following phone numbers: +7 771 227 0880.
Internet Project https://food-delivery.world (hereinafter referred to as the URL, “we”) takes seriously the issue of confidentiality of the information of its customers and site visitors https://food-delivery.world (hereinafter – “you”, “site visitors”). We call personalized information that contains personal data (for example: full name, username or company name) of the site visitor, as well as information about the actions you perform on the site URL. (for example: ordering a site user with their contact information). Anonymous information is information that cannot be used to identify a specific user of the site (for example, the statistics of website visits).
2. Use of information
We use the personalized information of a particular site user solely to ensure that they provide high-quality services and account for them. We do not disclose the personalized data of some site visitors to other site visitors. We never publish personalized information in the public domain and do not share it with third parties. The only exceptions are situations where the provision of such information to authorized state bodies is prescribed by the current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan. We publish and distribute only reports based on the collected anonymous data. At the same time, the reports do not contain information on which it would be possible to identify the personalized data of users of the services. We also use anonymous data for internal analysis, the purpose of which is to develop products and services https://food-delivery.world
Website https://food-delivery.world it may contain links to other sites that are not related to our company and belong to third parties. We are not responsible for the accuracy, completeness or reliability of information posted on third-party sites, and we do not assume any obligations to maintain the confidentiality of information left by you on such sites.
4. Limitation of Liability
For questions regarding this policy, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
ТОО “Food Delivery World”
Address: 030080. Aktobe. Az Nauryz street 2 36